Friday 11 April 2008

Why?

Why don't we read and write more poetry? A review poem of Money, Money, Money Ain't it Funny follows for your amusement and edification. You might even find yourself agreeing with the poet's sentiment.

A Poetic Book Review of Money, Money, Money Ain't it Funny....

Money, Money, Money written with sex on her mind,
Compare my sexual progress to my money progress and they are the same I find,
If I am going to fail with money, why the bloody hell am I in a job?
If I invest emotionally it will still only be worth two bob.

Ms Sutherland knows her subject, and gives good examples with backup.
Information is concise, quoted research it's an overflowing cup.
Not all boring, injected light relief with a few humourous quizzes,
I made up my own answers which had me in stitches.

Some case studies are really very bloody good,
How does compound interest work - yes we understood.
I have questioned how I behave when dealing with my money,
And I have come to the conclusion - it ain't bloody funny.

By Anon

0 comments: